AWANA Clubs ages 3 to 6th grade
Wednesday Evenings from 6:40-8:20
What do Awana Clubs offer my child?
- Biblical teaching
- Basics for a relationship with God
- A Foundation for a biblical worldview
- Ultra-fun physical activity and competition
- Bible memorization
- Positive friendships
- Support for parents as they spiritually nurture their children
- In-club adult affirmation and encouragement
- Consistent and positive training on how to thrive in group settings
- Awards and recognition for accomplishments
We’ve designed a three-part program to maximize your child’s attention, energy and time.
- Fun and exciting games, unique to Awana, that allow kids to participate no matter what their skill level.
- Small Group Time with a caring adult leader. No one gets lost in the crowd. Your child receives individualized attention as he works through an introductory booklet and then an age-specific handbook.
- An interactive Large Group Segment where kids meet together to sing, hear a Bible lesson and receive awards.